Wednesday 2 March 2011

Blogging Part II

Ok, only a few days into this new experiment of mine.  So far, I'm enjoying the whole process of putting up a collection of my thoughts and recording my stance and belief on certain topics.  This is extra good as I'm more or less detaching myself from my up-to-now online presence.  I only really use a local music/information forum and also facebook and in the past bebo.

In terms of productivity and enlightenment of such, this wont be fulfilled until I really learn how to use this blog and associate myself with others in the right manner.

In a contradiction, I have decided I will publish some small areas of my 'living' life such as struggles for satisfactory employment, importance of family, how I live my life to a satisfactory level etc etc.  It is however my main aim to populate a blog with relevant and important information that will hopefully bring people into discussion and appropriate conclusions.

As of this moment, in the near future I need to really get full-time employment, I'm currently employed on a temp basis which has very recently dried up.  I also need to start planning to get married and deal with other aspects of my life (housework!!) which need to be sharpened up.  Ive got a great support network around me, from my partner, friends, parents, step-son and siblings, this has given me strength over the past year or so, something that drives me on to better myself and also better the future of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment