Sunday 13 March 2011

Japan

Where to start.  Firstly lets hope that the possible nucleur fallout doesnt happen.  Seen an expert mention how the explosion was similiar to chernobyle.  Dont know how much truth was in this, but my gut instinct is that this is being underplayed by media currently, for what reasons who knows.

Hopefully Japan can build itself back up asap for its civilians directly hit by this disaster.  I would like to think this would start getting governments and organisations thinking about how to limit the damage to be done by any future natural disasters.

It seems to me that this is directly linked to the activity in the sun.  All life and matter to me is directly or indirectly associated with the sun.  Without sun, life and light you have darkness and death.
Even our planet is controlled by the sun.  I'm no science expert, correct me if im totally wrong, but the earths core and energy I would guess would eventually burn out and be extint if the suns energy wasnt constantly keeping it flowing.  These solar flares and heatwaves travel to the earth and must have a part in the cycle of the earth and the universe.  All matter in the universe is connected in my eyes, its ignorant to believe that we as a race and as a planet are unique and special.  Its time we start realising that shit is hitting the fan.

Before I fry heads too much in other blogs.  I would like to imagine the earth as a chocolate egg and the sun as a oven.  If you keep the oven at a constant temp the egg will remain in its shape and hopefully not become too imbalanced.  A change in temp would make the structure of the egg change.
If the change of temp was cooler, then the surface and structure of the egg would become harder and stronger.  If however the heat from the oven was warmer, then the surface of the egg would start to become loose.
The same to me is happening with the sun, this extra energy and heat travelling to the earth as the sun enters its stormiest cycle is clearly linked to the structure of the earth including the tectonics plate


heres a link to a good interview with a nucleur plant designer

No comments:

Post a Comment