Thursday 10 March 2011

The Truth Is Out There!!

I'd be the first to admit that I may have been more sceptic in my past regarding to aliens and the siting of these.  I dont think I've ever doubted aliens existed, I just didnt believe that they have been here or are here currently.  I could even talk about the fact that we may originally be aliens ourselves.  How time can help the mind discover.

I'm a big X-file fan but always prepared the non-alien stories as I was preconditioned to think that alien believers were redneck hill-billies!!  Now I would go far as saying that I believe in the Gods rather than God, that is all religion and beliefs especially my own point towards worshipping Gods that came down from space.

Last week I had my first experience of possibly spotting something in the sky at night I couldnt explain.  Ive got in the habit of watching the skys recently in wonder and also trying to spot any changes etc.  I must admit the sky does look a bit different to me, I defo have the feeling that something very important and special is currently happening up there.
I'm curious to what chemtrails have to play in all of this.  It seems that it only happens in NATO or UN Countries (i'll research this further).  Maybe its to block our site of something, who knows???
Ive also noted alot more activity in the sky at night, seen what looked like two passenger planes follow each other a few nights back.  Wish I lived somewhere in the country to properly analyse the sky, especially sound

Anyway, on Sunday night I seen a star which looked very distant, NE direction, very high up.  It caught my eye as it had a different tint to it, maybe green.  I understand that stars can sometimes twinkle in various colours but there was something different about this.  As I focused on this I could see the star move smootly in what was a 'S' shape from top to bottom.  This movement lasted about 5-8 secs.  It is noted that this happened very high in the sky and from a considerable distance.  As it got to the bottom of the 'S' shape the light just dissapeared.

As this was late and so distant I am not 100% sure this is a definite action but I do believe it is very likely that it moved.  Lastnight at the corner of my eye I seen a flash from what looked like one of the stars, I near fell trying to spin around and see it haha

I think that Aliens and the universe and the sky above is one of extreme importance currently.  I'll post some links quickly


Heres the link to the possible finding of Alien life (fossilised bacteria in this case)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/nasascientistfindsevidenceofalienlife

Dr. Richard B. Hoover, an astrobiologist at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, who says he has found conclusive evidence of alien life — fossils of bacteria found in an extremely rare class of meteorite called CI1 carbonaceous chondrites


Anyhow, I came across an article on Discovery magasine, putting this theory as nonsense.  As far as I see, its not, but heres the other side of the argument below

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/03/07/followup-thoughts-on-the-meteorite-fossils-claim/

Makes you wonder about how media is controlled and will controlled in the next two years

No comments:

Post a Comment