Tuesday 10 May 2011

LEGENDS!!

OK with the near fatal incident with the giant strawberry over, I hope!! I've decided to be a bit more optimistic as only I can.  I have decided to list some people and spoons (?) I classify as legends.

To make this easier and quicker, I'm going to simply copy a list I made previously, this was five years ago or more.  It will be interesting if I'm still 100% beside these.  I previously classified these as 'God-like people' but in my older and wiser state, lets classify these people as legends.  I'll add the captions that belonged to these as well


Sir Alan - Aha, makes me laugh at myself and others
 Alex Jones - Balls of steel or else an elaborate hoax

Bill Hicks - My Bible


Johnny Cash - The man in black, how I want to remember him, not this loved up holywood makeover crap
      
The Clash - I wanna riot, a riot of my own!

Eamonn Mc Cann - Brings fun and realism to politics


Falling Down - shows how the little man can still make a difference if he puts his mind to it


Jimi Hendrix - Prob the most awesome musician ever

Howard Marks - Now we've reached the hour of spliff politics

 Ian curtis - Dance, dance, dance to the radio ( or like a maniac)
Jack Charlton - Honourary Irishman

Jeremy - Simplistic in a genius type manner


Keegan - I'd luv it we wud beat em (still waiting for our day)


Ned Kely - Not bad for a steeky irishman


 Larsson - King of kings, never seen a more all-round technical player

Mandela - Brilliant revolutionist, who persisted for what he knew would be justice


Bob Marley - Chill Winston!!


Tony montana - U need people like me!! Yes we do indeed

Packie - My first football hero

John Peel - R.I.P., probably the reason I dont listen to radio nemore, irreplaceable


Richard Pryor - Funny ass mofo

No body tells me what to do, no not me!


The Quo - Makes air guitar hip

Ricky Gervais - Sarcastic c****
rob-da-bank - Even his jumper has heroe qualities


Johnny Rotten - General nuisance


Shearer - Dedication and loyalty at its greatest


Mr Spoon - Shows how far a good imagination can go


strummer - dehumanisation


Trevor & Simon - Swing your pants

No comments:

Post a Comment